Price tried to hold support, but looks like we hit overnight circuit breaker in the ES at 1999…
It’s a first for me… and I’ve been doing this a long time.
I’m not exactly sure what the process is from here to get it reopened… but I’m not waiting up to find out. Update… looks like there are 5,000 contracts offered and less than 100 wanted… if price reopens anytime soon, it’s going lower…
I’ll return tomorrow morning when cooler heads (and hopefully a different result from the referendum) have had a chance to prevail.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.