We present another in our early underdog series…
- I was born into poverty.
- My family became refugees when I was 12 years old.
- My father died of tuberculosis when I was 15 and I was forced to leave school to support the family. I was never able to return to school.
- When I left school to support my family, I had no connections… no skills… no chance.
- I finally obtained an industrial job and worked 16 hours a day for almost 10 years before I was able to start my own company.
- My first businesses were very pedestrian
- Rivals and observers underestimated me for many years… now I have bested both of these groups….
- I am famously understated in my dress, but not as much in my personal real estate choices.
- Today, I have my hand in a “few” successful businesses.
Who am I?